Welcome to Palm Beach re-imagined. An intimate ocean retreat; a breath of fresh air. Modern, playful, and indulgent. Situated on the sweeping backdrop of Florida’s gold coast and with the Atlantic as its playground, Eau Palm Beach invokes the relaxed glamour of America’s first resort destination; a chance to refresh, play and rediscover time.
From the moment you arrive, greeted with a glass of champagne and an aromatherapy towel to wash away your travels, to then being transported to the Jonathan Adler-designed guest rooms, with pops of yellow for the sunshine, crisp clean white accents, and bright oceanic blues - reminiscent of Santorini meets Capri, meets Palm Beach.
Each one of the four restaurants has its own feel - Angle, for a farm-to-table fine dining contemporary vibe - Polpo Palm Beach, their new Italian restaurant - Stir Bar & Terrace, ideal for mixology cocktails and tapas - and Breeze Ocean Kitchen, casual oceanfront dining with a Floridian and Caribbean-inspired cuisine. For the younger guests, a newly renovated and state of art Kids & Teens Club with an Arcade and Splash Pad offer tots and teens their own escape; and for the adults, Eau Spa is a 42,000 square-foot wonderland.
- Upgrade on arrival (subject to availability*)
- Daily Breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit utilized during the stay
- Early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Eau Spa with luxurious spa cabanas, bathing rituals, and exotic pampering treatments
- Active Resort Pool and Tranquil Adult Pool
- Restaurants include Angle, Polpo Palm Beach, Breeze, Stir Bar & Terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- 24-hour room service
- 3,000 square-foot oceanfront terrace with fire pit
- State-of-the-art fitness center including spinning, yoga, pilates classes, and personal trainers
- Oceanfront cabanas
- Three Har-tru clay tennis courts with on-site pro
- Aquatic sports, boating, and fishing
- Kids Club programs for children ages 3-12 and a Teens Club for ages 13-18
- 24- hour Arcade
Check out complimentary beach cruisers on-site for exploring the hidden gems and heritage of Palm Beach.
With some of the best beaches in South Florida, great local cuisine, and a history of genuine hospitality. The Palm Beaches is a premier destination and makes a great pre- or post-cruise stay!
Terms & ConditionsBreakfast Credit and Resort or Hotel Credit are not combinable with other offers, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full.