Indulge your wanderlust while AmaWaterways whisks you away to grand capitals and charming villages along your river cruise journey with specially curated guided tours with just the right amount of leisure time to explore the art, history and culinary delights in sought-after cities around the world.
There are many benefits to adding a land package before or after your river cruise. One of the simplest reasons, is the convenience of making all your future travel plans in one step. AmaWaterways concierge services allow you to reserve your river cruise, flights, airport transfers and land packages all at once. No need to call and research multiple providers – just contact your Direct travel advisor and we’ll take care of it all. But the value of adding a land package doesn’t stop there.
Whether you wish to rest and recover from flights or pamper yourself before returning home, you’ll find no better than the trusted, 4- and 5-star hotels AmaWaterways has carefully selected for you.
Each luxurious hotel is centrally located near major sights, such as Turkey’s Istanbul at Sultanahmet, which is located just steps from the magnificent Blue Mosque. If you should wish to extend your vacation even further, your Direct travel advisor can conveniently arrange extra hotel nights through AmaWaterways as well.
AmaWaterways land packages include transfers between your hotel and river cruise ship, driving services and daily breakfast at the hotel. In addition, fascinating guided city tours and excursions are included, so you can:
- Discover breathtaking Mont Saint. Michel, France, the artistic inspiration for the movie Tangled.
- Join a tasting of Czech beer while learning about the beverage's long and illustrious history.
- Visit Transylvania’s infamous Bran Castle, otherwise known as Dracula's Castle.
- Board a boat for a scenic ride along Italy's Lake Como to the stunning lakeside village of Bellagio.
- Rise with the sun at Cambodia’s UNESCO-designated Angkor Archaeological Complex.
Unique in the industry, one of AmaWaterways friendly and knowledgeable Cruise Managers will accompany you throughout every step of your river cruise and land journey, offering you great travel tips and even greater peace of mind.
- Overnight stays at 4- and 5-star hotels conveniently located near major sites.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Guided city tours.
- Convenient transfers to and from the ship.
- The services of a professionally trained Cruise Manager throughout your river cruise and land stay - unique in the industry.
Family-owned and operated for more than 21 years, AmaWaterways is a luxury river cruise line offering unforgettable experiences with 29 custom-designed ships sailing iconic rivers throughout Europe, Vietnam, Cambodia, Africa, Egypt, and, starting in 2024, Colombia. Co-founded by pioneering river cruise executives Rudi Schreiner, Kristin Karst and Jimmy Murphy, AmaWaterways is committed to its reputation of welcoming guests with a warm and inviting crew and creating immersive, truly authentic cultural experiences for active travelers of all ages. AmaWaterways leads the river cruise industry in innovation, highlighted by the launch of the revolutionary AmaMagna, and through its sustainable ship design, wide variety of small group shore excursions featuring biking and hiking options, and award-winning, locally sourced cuisine paired with fine wines from the world’s most acclaimed wine regions.
Terms & ConditionsFor more information, speak to your Direct Travel Advisor.